Dundee is a city in Nobles County, Minnesota, United States The population was 68 at the 2010 census. Dundee was established in 1879 when the St. Paul and Sioux City Railway Company built a branch line, then known as the Heron Lake & Black Hills Railroad.
The first station out of Heron Lake was proposed in the extreme northeastern corner of Nobles County, and was originally named Warren, in honor of Joseph Warren who fell at the Battle of Bunker Hill.
The town was surveyed and platted in July 1879, and construction of a depot began on August 13. Mr. G. Foils moved to town and assumed duties of stationmaster on September 1. He was also named postmaster when a post office was established on November 1, 1879. It was at this time that the name was changed to Dundee, after the city of Dundee, Scotland. The reason for the name change is lost to history, although it is known that stationmaster/postmaster G. Foils (whose first name is also lost to history) made the change.